CHICKEN & RIBS COURSE
Fri., August 17 • 6:00-7:00 p.m. –OR– Sat., August 18 • 1:00-2:00 p.m.
The sun will soon set on summer, but your grilling skills are about to get brighter heading into the fall. On Friday, August 17, and Saturday, August 18, the Draper IFA Country Store will be hosting a Pellet Grill 101 Class. Choose a day, register for the class and pick up valuable tips and tricks to making awesome food on your backyard pellet grill.
Jack Carlisle, the Executive Chef for Camp Chef, will guide you through the ins and outs of pellet grilling chicken and ribs. Jack is an avid outdoorsman and camp cook restauranteur, caterer and chef for hunting camps, fly fishing lodges and ski resorts. He’s passionate about cooking, teaching and creating memorable outdoor experiences, whether it’s for a large group or in the backyard with family and friends at home. Most of all, he loves to make folks happy through food.
With Jack, you’ll have the opportunity to gain years of cooking experience in only 1 hour. Wow your family and friends with your new, easy, inexpensive and delicious techniques. These pellet grill basics will have you grilling and barbecuing like a pro, and you’ll be prepared for any weeknight, weekend or special occasion. On top of all of the amazing cooking advice, you’ll also experience the versatility, convenience and amazing professional results of a Camp Chef pellet grill.
- Registration is FREE!
- Register by Wednesday, August 15
- Registration includes: Admission to the class, hats, spices and a few surprise giveaways!
- When: Friday, August 17, 2018 • 6:00-7:00 p.m. –OR– Saturday, August 18, 2018 • 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Where: Draper IFA Country Store • 1027 East Pioneer Road, Draper, UT • 801-571-0125
- Camp Chef DEMO: Saturday, August 18, 2018 • 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.