Post A Photo For A Chance To Win
Cute, fun, smart, always there and full of personality. There are many descriptions for our dogs. We walk through parks, eat every meal, travel and play together. They’re our warmest, closest companions and our best friends. In most cases, they’re also something more; they’re family.
With family, there’s always photos. Today, with digital cameras and smart phones, there are lots of photos. And, if you’ve taken photos of your dog playing with his or her favorite toy, we’d love to see it. Post your dog photos to the Intermountain Farmers Association Facebook page between September 25, 2018 and October 15, 2018 and you’ll have a chance to be a winner in our Play Fetch Promotion.
Three photos will be selected and posted to our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages each Tuesday in October for a community vote. Voting will continue until the following Thursday and a weekly winner will be announced each Friday. A single weekly winner will be announced on October 5, 12 and 19. The three weekly winners will then compete for the grand prize on the following week. Voting for the grand prize will begin on Tuesday, October 23 and continue until 3 p.m. on Thursday, October 25. The grand prize winner will be announced on Friday, October 26, 2018.
LIKE & POST TO OUR PAGE:
How To Participate*
- LIKE the Intermountain Farmers Association Facebook page.
- POST your best dog photos to our Facebook page. The photos must include your dog playing with or holding his or her favorite toy.
- VOTE for your favorite entry on Facebook each Tuesday in October.
Play Fetch Weekly & Grand Prizes
All winners will be selected by a community vote on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. Each of the weekly winners will receive one $50 IFA gift card. The grand prize winner will receive a $100 pet shopping spree (good for any Doskocil, Petmate, Aspen Pet, JW Pet, Dogzilla or ChuckIt! product).
Not on Facebook?
Don’t use Facebook, but want to participate by choosing a winner on Instagram or Twitter? Follow our Instagram or Twitter page, show us your best dog photo with #IFALiving (because we’d love to see it anyway), and vote on the selected entries in the comments section of our Tuesday posts in October.
LIKE OR FOLLOW US:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Play Fetch Promotion is open only to those who post photos to the Intermountain Farmers Association Facebook page or posts, and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. All entries must be to the Intermountain Farmers Association Facebook page. Any entry to the IFA Country Store pages will not be eligible to win. The promotion is only open to legal residents of Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah, and is void where prohibited by law. All participants must be following at least one of our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) at the time of entry. Employees of IFA, immediate family members and/or those living under the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in the promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of IFA as final and binding as it relates to the content of this promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted on the IFA Facebook page starting on September, 25, 2018 at 8 a.m. MST and ending on October 15, 2018 at 3 p.m. All IFA Facebook page entries must be received by October 15, 2018 at 3 p.m.
4. How to Enter: The Play Fetch Promotion must be entered by posting photos to the Intermountain Farmers Association Facebook page or posts. All participants must like or already follow our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page, and may submit as many photos as he or she wants each week. There is no limit on the amount of photos submitted. All photos must include a dog and a dog toy. The entries must fulfill all promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of IFA.
5. Prizes: The weekly winners of the Play Fetch Promotion – one each announced on October 5, 12 and 19 – will receive one $50 IFA gift card. The grand prize winner of the promotion will receive a $100 pet shopping spree. The grand prize is only good for any Doskocil, Petmate, Aspen Pet, JW Pet, Dogzilla or ChuckIt! product. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by IFA. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at IFA’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for IFA to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: All photos entered into the promotion will be reviewed by IFA. The top 3 photos each week will be selected by IFA and posted for a vote on October 2, 9 and 16. The weekly winner will be selected by community vote on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter under the supervision of IFA. Voting will continue until 3 p.m. on October 4, 11 and 18. The votes will be tallied by IFA and a weekly winner will be announced on Friday, October 5, 12 and 19. The 3 weekly winners will compete for the grand prize on Tuesday, October 23 by community vote on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Voting will continue until 3 p.m. on Thursday, October 25, and the grand prize winner will be announced on Friday, October 26, 2018. All winners will be notified by private message within (5) days following the selection of the winner. If the winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [90 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT IFA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that IFA, anyone acting on behalf of IFA, and IFA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of IFA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IFA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which IFA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: IFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond IFA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the promotion. In such case, IFA may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by IFA. IFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. IFA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the promotion, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, IFA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Comments, videos and pictures posted to the IFA Facebook page are not representative of the opinions of IFA and we do not confirm the accuracy of any postings. IFA reserves the right to review and delete any fan posting for any or no reason, including any posting we determine in our sole discretion is inappropriate or offensive. Rules are subject to change at any time.
9. Limitation Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless IFA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Intermountain Farmers Association, 1147 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119. Requests must be received no later than December 30, 2018 at 3 p.m.
13. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Play Fetch Promotion is Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA), Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA), 1147 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
14. Social Platforms: The Play Fetch Promotion hosted by IFA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
15. Permission: By entering into the Play Fetch Promotion, you, the contestant, agree that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and consent to all of the Official Rules.