Sat., October 26, 2019
It’s halloween season, the time for ghosts and goblins, sweet treats, and fun costumes. However, all of the costume fun isn’t only for the neighborhood kids. We enjoy dressing up our 4-legged children as well.
If you’re dressing your pet up this halloween, we’d love to see it. Bring your pet, in costume, to your local IFA Country Store on Sat., October 26 and enter for a chance to win a $25 IFA gift card. One winner will be selected at each participating location. Contact or visit your store for more details.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit your local IFA Country Store on Sat., Oct. 26
- Bring your pet in costume
- Fill out an entry form and drop it in the drawing bucket
One winner will be randomly drawn at each participating IFA Country Store location. The winner will be notified by the store on the following week.
Make sure to take a photo of your pet and share it on Facebook.
LIKE OR FOLLOW US:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Pet Costume Contest is only open to those who submit an entry at any participating IFA Country Store location on Sat., Oct. 26, 2019. Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah, who reside within 100 miles of an IFA Country Store location. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of IFA, immediate family members and/or those living under the same household of employees are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of IFA as final and binding as it relates to the content of this promotion.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on Sat., Oct. 26, 2019 from opening until close at the end of that business day. All entries must be received before the store closes on Sat., Oct. 26, 2019. Any entries after this time are void.
4. How to Enter: The Pet Costume Contest must be entered by submitting a written entry at each participating IFA Country Store location. Only one entry is allowed per person. Entries must fulfill all promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of IFA.
5. Prizes: One winner will be drawn per each participating IFA Country Store location. Each winner will receive (1) $25.00 IFA Country Store gift card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by IFA. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at IFA’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for IFA to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: All contest winners will be selected in a random drawing in accordance with these terms and conditions. Winners will be notified via phone or email with the information they submitted within (7) days following the winner selection. IFA shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [60 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT IFA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that IFA, anyone acting on behalf of IFA, and IFA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of IFA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IFA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which IFA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: IFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond IFA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the promotion. In such case, IFA may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by IFA. IFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. IFA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the promotion, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, IFA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Comments, videos and pictures posted to the online Sweepstakes site are not representative of the opinions of IFA and we do not confirm the accuracy of any entries. IFA reserves the right to review and delete any entry for any or no reason, including any entry we determine in our sole discretion is inappropriate or offensive. Rules are subject to change at any time.
10. Limitation Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless IFA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UTAH, NEVADA, IDAHO, COLORADO, AND NEW MEXICO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Colorado or New Mexico having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Intermountain Farmers Association, 1147 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2019 at 5 p.m.
14. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Pet Costume Contest is Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA), Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA), 1147 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
15. Social Platforms: The Pet Costume Contest hosted by IFA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
16. Permission: By entering into the Pet Costume Contest, you, the contestant, agree that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and consent to all of the Official Rules.