We are no longer accepting entries
Thanks to everyone who participated and shared wonderful flock photos. The winners are listed below. We wish you happy, healthy coops in 2020, and look forward to next year’s Show Your Flock Photo Contest.
Grand Prize Winner
|TUES., MARCH 10||Aliesha Shepherd||Libby Crapo||Carrie Tippets||Jenny Shick|
|WED., MARCH 11||Sasha Johnson||Deb Arai||Jason Holland||Rebecca Winstead|
|THURS., MARCH 12||Anna Purser||Lindsay Harrell||Melissa Leonhard||Jeanette Gatehouse|
|FRI., MARCH 13||Rebecca Rhoads||Jenni Hatch||Tiffany Comerford||Sierra Alexander|
|SAT., MARCH 14||Matthew Mahoney||Linda Strauss||Linda Ivie||Kristi Jackson|
2020 GRAND PRIZE & DAILY WINNERS
Store Winners (Nearest Store)
|James Johnson (American Fork IFA Country Store)||Miquel Hill (Cedar City IFA Country Store)|
|Kellian Valerio (Cortez IFA Country Store)||Nicki Stevens (Delta IFA Country Store)|
|Jeska Freebairn (Draper IFA Country Store)||Jamie Mika (Elko IFA Country Store)|
|Georgiana Rundgren (Ephraim IFA Country Store)||Ashley Raney (Farmington IFA Country Store)|
|Gabby Martone (Las Vegas IFA Country Store)||Heidi Baxter (Logan IFA Country Store)|
|Mandy McLean (Ogden IFA Country Store)||CieAra Bodily (Preston IFA Country Store)|
|Noel Carmack (Price IFA Country Store)||Gena Bertelsen (Provo IFA Country Store)|
|Roseleta Bullard (Richfield IFA Country Store)||Erica Butler (Riverton IFA Country Store)|
|Vanita Lee (Roosevelt IFA Country Store)||April Butcher (Salina IFA Country Store)|
|Harmony Milham (Salt Lake City IFA Country Store)||Nate Lowe (Spanish Fork IFA Country Store)|
|Amber Nielson (St. George IFA Country Store)||Dodie Larsen (Tremonton IFA Country Store)|
|Malynne Young (Vernal IFA Country Store)|
LIKE OR FOLLOW US:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Show Your Flock Sweepstakes is only open to those who submit an entry at the online sweepstakes page. Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah, who reside within 100 miles of an IFA Country Store location. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of IFA, immediate family members and/or those living under the same household of employees are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of IFA as final and binding as it relates to the content of this promotion.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 9, 2020 at 8 a.m. MST and ending on March 14, 2020 at 12 p.m. All entries must be received before March 14, 2020 at 12 p.m. Any entries after this time are void.
4. How to Enter: The Show Your Flock Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. You may enter more than once and must fill in the information requested. Entries must fulfill all promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of IFA.
5. Prizes: The Daily Winners will receive a gift certificate for the choice of 1 FREE 25 lb. bag of IFA Chick Starter Crumble (SKU 89107, value: $9.99), IFA Poultry Layer Pellet 16% (SKU 786976, value: $9.49) or IFA Poultry Layer Pellet 20% (SKU 786977, value: $9.99). The Grand Prize winner will receive one Precision Pet Nantucket Chicken Coop (SKU 807130, value: $249.99). The Store Winners will receive a gift certificate for the choice of 1 FREE 5 lb. bag of IFA Chick Grit (SKU 831272, value: $6.99), Poultry Grit (SKU 831268, value: $6.99), Grower Blend Oyster Shell (SKU 831262, value: $6.99), or Layer Blend Oyster Shell (SKU 831261, value: $6.99). The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by IFA. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at IFA’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for IFA to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing in accordance with these terms and conditions. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes within (7) days following the winner selection. IFA shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [60 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT IFA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that IFA, anyone acting on behalf of IFA, and IFA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of IFA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IFA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which IFA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: IFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond IFA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the promotion. In such case, IFA may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by IFA. IFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. IFA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the promotion, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, IFA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Comments, videos and pictures posted to the online Sweepstakes site are not representative of the opinions of IFA and we do not confirm the accuracy of any entries. IFA reserves the right to review and delete any entry for any or no reason, including any entry we determine in our sole discretion is inappropriate or offensive. Rules are subject to change at any time.
10. Limitation Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless IFA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Intermountain Farmers Association, 1147 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119. Requests must be received no later than May 4, 2020 at 5 p.m.
14. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Show Your Flock Sweepstakes is Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA), Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA), 1147 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
15. Social Platforms: The Show Your Flock Sweepstakes hosted by IFA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
16. Permission: By entering into the Show Your Flock Sweepstakes, you, the contestant, agree that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and consent to all of the Official Rules.