It is the mission of Intermountain Farmers Association to:
- Manufacture and distribute products and deliver services to the agricultural community that are reasonably priced and professionally provided, and identify and develop markets based on customer need and opportunity.
- Supplement our agricultural product line with merchandise of general consumer interest to enhance the financial return to our cooperative.
- Treat team members with respect and fairness and provide opportunities for growth and development in a safe working environment.
- Operate our business in an honest, professional, legal and fiscally responsible manner in order to give our patrons an acceptable financial return and ensure continued rotation of equity.
- Serve our customers to their complete satisfaction.
- Continually increase knowledge, utilize improved technology, and expand products and services.
- Be a visible and desired member of the community and assert leadership in the agricultural supply industry.
- Instill in our patrons a feeling of ownership and partnership with a desire to support their cooperative.
- Maintain and support board and management policies.
- Promote and reflect the positive feelings, attitudes, principles, and qualities of life that are embodied in agriculture and rural living.