March 25, 2020
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, IFA has placed a priority on the following procedures at all branches to help ensure the health and well-being of all customers and employees.
- Encourage all individuals to practice social distancing, maintaining at least six feet apart.
- Place markers near cash registers, separating individuals six feet apart.
- Encourage all employees who are sick to stay home, and customers who are sick to not enter the store. Signs should be placed on the doors, check stands, and around the store.
- Cancel all classes, events, trainings, and demos scheduled at each branch with no exceptions until further notice.
- Provide curbside service to any customer who doesn’t feel comfortable entering the store.
- All associates must wash their hands frequently–especially before eating, after going to the bathroom, and after touching shared surfaces–with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. For education purposes, all employees will receive a video to review outlining proper washing techniques.
- Encourage staff to not touch their mouth or eyes with their hands, to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or an elbow, to avoid shaking hands, and not to share food or drink from the same cup or bottle as someone else.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as check stand surfaces, keyboards, credit card pin pads, door handles, shopping cart handles and carry baskets. Make sure an employee is cleaning and disinfecting at all times.
- Keep the restrooms well stocked with paper products and soap. Clean and disinfect restrooms frequently.
- Make sure enough soap, paper towels, tissues, and hand sanitizer are available for employees and customers. If disposable wipes are used to clean surfaces, it is important to remind staff to throw them away right after they use them.
PLEASE communicate these best practices with all employees and ensure they are being followed. Share new information as it becomes available, and continue to be kind, patient, and helpful at all times. With all sincerity, thank you for your hard work and dedication serving our valuable associates and customers.
March 25, 2020
To further help during this period, IFA is offering curbside service as an option for our customers. Please call your local IFA Country Store to place an order, and pay over the phone by credit card or charging it to your IFA account. Our stores will remain open and we’re implementing additional procedures such as enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices, and following social distancing rules. Thank you in advance for your patience, and let us know if we can help with anything.
March 24, 2020
NOTICE: In an effort to safeguard the health of our employees and customers, please adhere to the recommendations of the State Public Health Order by:
- Respecting our employees and customers by maintaining a physical distance of at least 6 feet between individuals.
- Customers and employees who are sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 should not enter this place of business.
March 23, 2020
CLASS & EVENT NOTICE: In the interest of the health and welfare of our patrons and employees, we are canceling all classes and events until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves to determine how to proceed for events originally scheduled this spring and summer.
March 17, 2020
At IFA, we understand that many people depend upon us for their animal and crop needs. We feel it is our responsibility to do all we can to supply the necessary feed, animal health products and crop inputs, to those who need them. We have increased production at our feed mills and have increased order quantities on pet food and other animal supplies to help meet the needs during these times of uncertainty. Our agronomy centers will be doing all they can to help farmers with their planting and production needs.
Our teams are working hard to keep all of our operations safe, open, stocked and operating. We have implemented additional cleanliness and disinfecting procedures for the protection of our team members and patrons at all locations.
As of today, our operations remain unaffected. As you know, this is a fluid situation and we will continue to monitor it closely. IFA will continue to follow all state, federal, and local regulations and recommendations pertaining to the COVID-19 virus.
For information on Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.