Position Title: Receiving Clerk
Location: IFA Country Store in Provo, Utah
Expiration Date: May 7, 2018
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of RECEIVING CLERK at the IFA Country Store located in Provo, Utah.
- Must demonstrate basic material handling/packaging/warehouse equipment skills
- Fill customers’ orders using proven picking processes to achieve established production and accuracy objectives.
- Experience using the WMS RF scanner to complete picking process efficiently.
- Calculate figures and amounts using basic math skills.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Able to use computer and company software.
- Work and communicate well with co-workers.
- Treat co-workers with respect.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent. Prior warehouse experience highly desired. Able stand for extended periods of time during shift. Able to operate a reach and sit-down forklift, as well as stock picker equipment in a safe manner. Able to lift/palletize various products weighing 50 pounds or more repeatedly. Able to operate equipment at heights of up to 24 feet.
BENEFITS: IFA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement plan, generous 401K matching, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, employee discounts, as well many other incredible benefits.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume to the e-mail address below:
Or, you may apply in person at the following address:
IFA Country Store
898 South University Ave.
Provo, Utah 84104