Position Title: Various Retail Positions
Location: IFA Country Store in Draper, Utah
Expiration Date: Open Until Filled
Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently looking for help filling VARIOUS RETAIL POSITIONS at the IFA Country Store in Draper, Utah.
SUMMARY: Due to the springtime rush and the upcoming expansion of our Draper IFA Country Store, we have many positions where seasonal help is needed throughout the store. These positions include warehouse support, department merchandising, greenhouse/nursery and general customer service positions. Many of these positions could turn into full-time positions for those that prove their value to the company.
- Greet customers as they enter the facility and ensure that they receive the highest level of customer service.
- Assist in restocking and straightening shelves to provide an exceptional shopping experience for all customers.
- Be knowledgeable about and able to sell many of the products carried by IFA.
- Act as integral part of the team while working in harmony with other employees.
- Help maintain areas throughout the store by keeping them clean and orderly.
- Assist customers with loading products into their vehicles.
- Display the highest integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Exceptional customer service skills a necessity. Must be detail oriented, self motivated and sales minded. An agricultural background and experience highly desired. Honesty, dependability and strong work ethic essential. Familiarity with computer systems and programs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Able to calculate discounts, percentages, and perform basic math functions. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form. Able to lift 50 lbs. frequently and be on your feet for your entire shift.
We offer day shifts, Sundays off, and a friendly work environment to learn and work in.
TO APPLY: If you would like to be considered for a position, please submit a current resume and a cover letter.
Or apply in person at the following address:
Draper IFA Country Store
1071 Pioneer Rd.
Draper, Utah 84020
IFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer