IFA’s Spring & Summer Lawn Food fertilizer with essential micronutrients will help keep your lawn looking vibrant, green and lush through the dog days of summer, and beyond.
This seasonally-optimized 25-5-10 lawn fertilizer blend has extra nitrogen along with quick-, medium- and slow-release iron to promote chlorophyll development and energy production for thick, dark-green turf. While 2% more phosphorus gives root growth an extra boost to maximize nutrient and water absorption.
IFA’s proprietary Omnicote process evenly coats each fertilizer pellet with our locally-formulated micronutrient mix of iron, sulfur, manganese and zinc to help ensure your whole lawn looks and feels like carpet through the heat of an intermountain west summer.
When to Apply & How Often
Apply IFA Spring & Summer lawn fertilizer once annually, anytime between June and August. We recommend using this fertilizer as step 3 in your IFA 4Plus lawn care program alongside Revive or Aqua-Drive to improve watering efficiency and eliminate dry-spots during the hot summer months.
- 30% slow-release nitrogen feeds your lawn for up to 2 months with a single application
- Key macro- and micro-nutrients optimize water use and absorption
- 3-types of non-staining iron for long-lasting chlorophyll production without staining nearby concrete
- Specialized coating of iron, sulfur, manganese and zinc
- Seasonally optimized blend of 25-5-10 nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium
- Recommended application time: June–August
- Use with Revive or Aqua-Drive to improve water absorption and eliminate dry-spots during the hottest summer months
- Step 3 of IFA’s 4Plus four-step lawn care program
- 25 lb bag covers up to 5,000 sq ft, 50 lb bag covers up to 10,000 sq ft
- IFA Co-op Advantage product