IFA’s Fall & Winter Lawn Food gives your turf the energy and nutrients it needs over the winter months and into the next growing season, making this the most important lawn feeding of the year.
This 22-2-12 fertilizer has increased potassium, which bolsters your lawn’s ability to resist drought and disease. This is essential for sustained turf health, especially during colder months. 3-types of non-staining iron—quick, medium and slow release—keep your grass green for months and your driveway clean. While added sulfur helps your lawn maximize all available nutrients.
Our Fall & Winter Lawn Food is locally-formulated for the intermountain west’s seasonal conditions and uses IFA’s proprietary Omnicote process to evenly coat each fertilizer pellet with our blend of essential micronutrients to ensure uniform distribution and application.
When to Apply & How Often
Apply Fall & Winter lawn fertilizer once annually between September and November. We recommend using this fertilizer as step 4 in your IFA 4Plus lawn care program alongside IFA Bountiful Earth Humate soil conditioner for the best results.
- Builds strong, deep roots for healthy, winter-ready turf
- Helps your lawn store energy for early spring green-up
- Quick, medium & slow release iron support chlorophyll development even as the days grow darker & shorter
- Specialized coating technology provides even micronutrient distribution
- Seasonally-optimized blend of 22-2-12 nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium
- Recommended application time: September–November
- Combine with IFA Bountiful Earth Humate to optimize nutrient use for lasting health
- Step 4 of IFA’s 4Plus four-step lawn care program
- 25 lb bag covers up to 5,000 sq ft, 50 lb bag covers up to 10,000 sq ft
- IFA Co-op Advantage product