Aqua-Drive soil treatment reduces puddling, helps conserve water and promotes a greener, healthier lawn by improving soil wetting and penetration of irrigation water. A non-ionic surfactant, Aqua-Drive helps water flow into soil by reducing the surface tension of water by 60%. This allows more water to penetrate the soil and enter the root zone where plants can utilize the nutrients.
Aqua-drive’s unique chemistry helps lawns conserve water while remaining green and healthy. The benefits of Aqua-Drive include:
- Improved soil moisture retention
- Reduced watering frequency and total water use
- Maximized soil moisture that extends to the root zone
- Quick and uniform water distribution through the soil
- Combats drought conditions
1 quart (32 oz) treats up to 5,000 square feet. Apply one minute of spray application per 1,000 square feet of lawn/soil area, or for one cubic yard of soil media.
Selection varies by store, contact store for availability.