IFA’s Chipmate high-traffic mix is a blend of three varieties of elite perennial ryegrass chosen for their fine leaf texture, high density and excellent turf quality. Improved performance in cold temperatures allows this cool-season turf grass to maintain color and vigor longer.
Quick and easy to establish, IFA’s Chipmate perennial ryegrass mix thrives in a wide variety of climatic conditions, making it a great choice for the intermountain west region lawns, parks and athletic fields.
Chipmate is prime for lawns that see high levels of activity. With excellent high traffic tolerance and disease resistance, the Chipmate seed mix offers you a superior turf that can keep up with all of your activities.
- Excellent for high-traffic lawns, parks and athletic fields
- Long-lasting water-absorbing polymer coating
- Excellent turf quality
- Superior dark-green color
- Improved leaf texture & density
- Great for overseeding warm-season turfgrasses
- Suggested mowing height: 1–2 in
- Planting rate for new lawns: 3–5 lb/1,000 sq ft
- Overseeding/reseeding rate for established lawns: 1.5–2.5 lb/1,000 sq ft
- Overseeding warm-season grasses: 6–20 lb/1,000 sq ft