IFA’s Weed & Feed lawn fertilizer with weed killer will whip your turf into shape for a weed-free summer of thick, enviable grass.
This locally-formulated 24-3-6 lawn fertilizer blends vital macro-nutrients to promote stronger root growth and higher energy production for vibrant, healthy green grass. While the 3-way post-emergent herbicide clears out and dependably controls more than 60 common broadleaf weeds—including dandelions, chickweed and spurge—to give your grass the space it needs for more vigorous, lasting growth.
Nitrogen plus non-staining iron increases chlorophyll production for thick, deep-green turf, without leaving rust marks on your driveway or walkways.
When to Apply & How Often
Apply IFA Weed & Feed lawn fertilizer once annually between April and May when daily temperatures are below 85°F. We recommend using this fertilizer as step 2 in your IFA 4Plus lawn care program alongside Bonide Insect & Grub Control to prevent summer grub damage by killing grub larva immediately after they hatch.
- Builds thick, emerald-green turf your neighbors will envy
- Kills up to 60 common broadleaf weeds down to the roots
- Safe for cool- and warm-season turf grasses when used as directed
- Added iron for dark-green color that produces more energy for growth
- Seasonally optimized blend of 24-3-6 nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium
- Recommended application time: April–May
- Step 2 of IFA’s 4Plus four-step lawn care program
- 20 lb bag covers up to 5,000 sq ft, 40 lb bag covers up to 10,000 sq ft
- IFA Co-op Advantage product