When you envision a luscious deep-green lawn there is a good chance that you are thinking of Kentucky Bluegrass.
Kentucky Bluegrass is the most popular lawn grass grown in the intermountain west thanks to its versatility, high quality and extreme cold tolerance.
- Great for establishing an affordable, attractive landscape
- Best in full sun
- Good traffic tolerance
- Versatile, high-quality grass
- Extreme cold tolerance
- Suggested mowing height: 2–4 in
- Planting rate for new lawns: 2–4 lb/1,000 sq ft
- Overseeding/reseeding rate for established lawns: 0.5–1.5 lb/1,000 sq ft