IFA’s Pullet Developer gives growing chickens the complete nutrition they need to become happy, healthy, egg-producing machines.
Formulated by IFA animal-nutrition experts, this crumble poultry feed is designed to optimize your hen’s growth rate for healthy, strong development. 16% protein and amino acids support muscle and feather development, prebiotics & probiotics promote good digestion & gut health, while DHA Omega-3s help immune system development. Combined with essential vitamins and chelated minerals, our Pullet Developer grower feed is a complete, nutritional-balanced feed that will help your girls grow to reach their full potential.
IFA’s Pullet Developer crumble feed with 16% protein is recommended for chicks, and other young poultry birds, from 8 weeks to laying/maturity.
- Small crumbles are easy to eat and provide complete nutrition in every nugget
- 16% protein for steady, optimal development
- Prebiotics & probiotics promote a healthy digestive system
- DHA Omega-3s help develop a strong immune system naturally
- Vitamins and chelated minerals provide essential nutrients for healthy growth
- Antibiotic-free with no added hormones
- Nutritionally balanced mix of protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Yucca Schidigera promotes joint health and reduces waste odor
- Recommended for pullets from 8–20 weeks or until they start laying
Nutritional Information: 16% Crude Protein (min), 5.5% Crude Fat (min), 7% Crude Fiber (max)
|Download IFA Poultry Feed Brochure|
Available at select IFA Country Stores and select IFA Dealers. Selection varies by store, contact store for availability.