IFA 16% Poultry Layer Mash provides your laying hens the complete nutrition they need to thrive and consistently produce nutritious, delicious eggs.
Expertly formulated by animal nutritionists, this chicken feed builds strong natural defenses, maximizes performance & growth while promoting optimal gut health. With a nutritionally balanced mix of protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, our 16% layer mash provides hens an appealing texture variety and is supplemented with pre- & probiotics for digestive health, DHA Omega-3s for immune support & more nutritious eggs, as well as calcium & manganese for strong bones and eggshells.
IFA Poultry Layer Mash is recommended for laying hens to help keep them happy, healthy and productive.
- Mash form provides texture variety and cost value
- 16% protein for day-to-day performance & health
- Prebiotics & probiotics support digestive system health
- DHA Omega-3s promote a strong immune system and more nutritious eggs
- Fortified with calcium and manganese for stronger eggshells
- Yucca Schidigera promotes joint health and reduces waste odor
- Nutritionally balanced mix of protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Recommended for laying hens and other chickens over 18 weeks old
Nutritional Information: 16% Crude Protein (min), 3.7% Crude Fat (min), 2.8% Crude Fiber (max)
|Download IFA Poultry Feed Brochure|