Helps stop and prevent blossom end rot on tomatoes, and improves fruit setting
This product is designed to help stop blossom-end rot in tomatoes and pepper plants.
Blossom-end rot of tomatoes is caused by the lack of sufficient calcium in the blossom end of the fruit. This disorder is usually most severe following extremes in soil moisture (either too dry or too wet). Blossom-end rot can be recognized by the dark grey black-sunken area on the blossom-end (bottom) of Tomatoes. Blossom-end rot can be small or cover almost half the fruit and will decrease your Tomato yield.
Ferti-lome Yield Booster can also be used to help your tomatoes and other plants correct known calcium deficiencies.
- 16 fl oz concentrate
- Controls blossom end rot
- Corrects calcium deficiencies
- Thoroughly apply to foliage and fruit
- Safe for use on food plants
As foliage and fruit cover spray:
- Mix 2 tablespoons with 1 gallon of water to stop blossom end rot
- Apply as a thorough cover spray to foliage and fruit
- Use at weekly intervals for at least 3 sprayings
To help set fruit:
- Mix 1 tablespoon with 1 gallon of water during bloom to help set fruit and increase yield
Selection varies by store, contact store for availability.