Helps stop and prevent blossom end rot caused by calcium deficiency
This product is designed to help stop blossom-end rot in tomatoes and pepper plants.
Blossom-end rot of tomatoes is caused by the lack of sufficient calcium in the blossom end of the fruit. This disorder is usually most severe following extremes in soil moisture (either too dry or too wet). Blossom-end rot can be recognized by the dark grey black-sunken area on the blossom-end (bottom) of Tomatoes. Blossom-end rot can be small or cover almost half the fruit and will decrease your Tomato yield.
Ferti-lome Yield Booster can also be used to help your tomatoes and other plants correct known calcium deficiencies.
- 32 fl oz ready-to-use spray
- 1.5% calcium
- Controls blossom end rot
- Corrects calcium deficiencies
- Thoroughly apply to foliage and fruit
- Safe for use on food plants
- Apply to the foliage as a thorough coverage spray after fruit initiation and during sizing period
- Spray in the early morning or evening when temperatures are lower to avoid foliage burn
- Make applications every 7 to 10 days when conditions are favorable for the appearance of Blossom-End Rot
- Avoid over spraying to help avoid the possibility of foliage burn
Selection varies by store, contact store for availability.